Friday 29 January 2010

A trip to the doctor

Sleeping pills taken, full uninterrupted sleep last night. Bliss.

My wife and I went to the doc together last night, she for a bit of moral support. He really needed to know what was causing the insomnia, so after a nod from my wife and an assurance that if I told him he wouldn't put it on my medical record, I did.

After a quick run through of why I wasn't seeking the treatment he might be able to offer me he was very happy to write me a prescription for sleeping pills. Hopefully after a very few days I'll have broken the insomnia cycle. Talking to him was very useful, I must remember to drop him an email because he was going to ask a colleague for an answer to one of my questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.