Saturday 20 February 2010

Swindon TG group

   Just a quick post, last weekend my wife and I attended the Swindon TG group for the first time. And I have to say I'm glad we did. A very friendly bunch of both trans ladies and  their partners, mostly a little bit older than me. I was there in bloke form because I was too wuss-ass to dress first time but hey! you have to take things at your own pace.
   Definitely worth attending, if I can find my way through the impenetrable Swindon suburbia we'll be back again next month. Who knows, a giant-sized girl might even make an appearance.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jenny,
    Thanks for highlighting this group. As Swindon is only roughly an hour from home, and there's practically zero support for MTFs where I live, I'm genuinely interested in attending future events, ideally once my hair has grown out a bit...
    Thanks and good luck,
    Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any time! I know you'd be very welcome. Alison puts details of each month's programme on the web site, I suggest you drop her an email.

    See you next month?

    ReplyDelete
  3. For the purposes of work and 'life logistics', it'll have to be November. Gives me plenty of time for shopping, too!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.